Edited 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos

So. Recently I moved base locations after I realised that my base was too close to rtp range. I was too stupid to know that earlier... Anyways, I would like to share screenshots of my new base that I have been working on. It's a treehouse. It's not that big, but it's not bad in my opinion. It's going to get bigger and better eventually. Also, I couldn't have found this sweet base location without the help of just_a_penguin. I literally owe them a lot.
So here it goes! All opinions and pov's are to be respected. Also... Please I'm sorry forgive me if you think I put up way to many pictures just let me know don't shout at me this is my first time uploading screenshots.

-Chilled

First off, the whole base taken from on top of another tree.
-image-

At night it looks cooler.
-image-

Then we get closer.
-image-

You see what I did there? I used the half spiral staircase, half ladder design. I reckon it looks nice. :D
-image-

View from the spiral staircase.
-image-

Left side has a beautiful view of the jungle!
-image-

Right side leads to the second platform!
-image-

Just has some of my crops and stuff for now.
-image-

Let's go up to the third floor!
-image-

Not much up here. This is just where I keep most of my chests and store most of my stuff. Other than the view!
-image-

I get to watch the sunrise and sunset everyday. Here's whats in some of the chests! Also will someone please explain where this hot cookie thing is from? A random guy just gave it to me.
-image-

I found a jungle temple recently, took it down like I do with all the other temples I find. And this is what I got. And no. I didn't get 64 iron from it. :D
-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

I still remember the days that I thought plain biome was the best biome to build a base in... lol... that guy, was a nub. This guy... is still a nub... but knows more... stuff?

Anyways... tell me what you thought of it everyone. All opinions are respected. And again, I have no idea if this is way too many pictures or not.

-Chilled