Jilm Staff Application

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: Jilm

Time Zone: EST | UTC-05:00

Strengths: I'm a decent builder I try to create massive builds with a lot of detail, I would say I'm an easy person to get along with once you get to know me, also I'm an honest and trustworthy person. I really enjoy helping others on the server with tips about the game anytime I can, I believe I'm well informed about the rules on the server. I am a little strict about the rules and try my best to report players that are violating any of the rules. I'm always trying to keep chat a friendly environment for everyone on the server whenever there isn't any staff online.

Weaknesses: I have very little tolerance towards trolls which can make me look like an aggressive person in chat sometimes, I'm really bad at first impressions with others, also I have a part time job so I can only really play when I'm not working. My internet provider likes to throttle my bandwidth ever so often so I get disconnect randomly.

Why you are Applying: I have been helping the staff as much as I can like reporting cheaters or finding "bugs" anything that seems wrong or out of place that other staff might have missed. I really just want everyone on the server to have a great time and I believe other players shouldn't have an advantage over others because of cheating. I feel like I would have a far better reach to help others if I were apart of the staff.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 12408421
    Custom Note (optional): I understand that a lot of players have been chosen to become a helper and apart of the staff in the last few weeks so I get it if I don't make the cut. I also want to thank everyone for make this server extremely friendly and a fun place to just relax and take my mind off of personal problems. <3

or Sign Up to reply!