1. 6 years ago

IGN: OPtimusjag

Timezone: UTC + 8:00

Strengths:
    I can build pretty nice things with many types of blocks, no matter giant or small! Detail is also one of my strengths. I also like to help players out with if they are in need and are willing to answer any questions. I have a strong dislike for hackers for their exploitations, and would not hesitate to report it to staff, so I would strongly help regulate the safety of the server from hackers! I am also very passionate in playing this game and I would like to ensure that everyone playing gets the best experience as well by regulating server rules! I work well with everyone and usually dont have communication problems.

Weaknesses: I come onto the server at various times with no certain time length, but every day I play on Craftymynes at least 30- 60 mins at least. Also, I am very weak in the aspect of redstone and command blocks, but I will try my best to learn from the pros on this aspect.

Why you are Applying: I have joined Craftymynes for some time now, and for sure if there wasn't staff, my experience on here would have been very different. The staff on here are very welcoming and helpful towards every issue and also blends in with players and interacts with them too, and I would be very happy if I could be a part of the team!

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 1.10: 24855616
    i think i had more on the previous map!

Note:
    I love the server and by applying to be staff I hope I can do my part in helping the server out!

Thanks for reading and have a good day!
    -Opti- ^.^

or Sign Up to reply!