rosstopotamus Staff Application

1. 6 years ago

In Game Name: rosstopotamus

Time Zone: Central Time Zone UTC-06:00

Stretngths: Answering questions from new players, monitoring in game chat, building, knuckling down on repetitive tasks

Weaknesses: PvP, coding knowledge, knowledge of intricacies to the rules, knowledge of intricacies of the server, typing speed, my computer and internet sometimes lead to issues getting on or staying on the server (getting kicked due to connection timing out), I am hoping to remedy my weaknesses in my knowledge of the details about the rules and general knowledge of the server through study of both.

Why you are Applying: Because I would love to help this server continue to be the best. This server has been ideal for me in that it has a community of players who are here to enjoy this great game and great server while providing a generally positive environment. I've not had any other online gaming experience with this level of friendliness. I enjoy helping other players and helping the server and I would like the chance to do that in an official capacity.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 5,283,177 ticks at last check, however I know that I easily had more than 5 million ticks before the reset. I really wish I had a record of how many to be able to have a hard number for y'all but I never thought I would need it. If I need to wait until I have 10 million verifiable ticks I totally understand.

Custom Note (optional): This server has provided me with several wonderful things, one of the most influential has been the ability to connect with my now fiance' while we were dating long distance. CraftyMynes provided a way for us to connect with each other and share something meaningful to us both from 500+ miles away. Besides that CraftyMynes became a refuge where I could go (while I was connecting to something that connected me to my fiance') and feel welcomed every time I logged in and that is what means the most for me going forward. I want to extend that welcoming environment to other new players and help support the community of CraftyMynes.

or Sign Up to reply!