In Game Name: outshOtz

Reason for your ban: too many to count :\

Why should you be unbanned: I didn't think i would ever get the chance to have any form of communication with this community again, let alone in the form of a ban appeal;and for this, i am forever grateful. I really do not deserve the chance to do this, but here it goes. cx

First, i'd like to apologize

Even if this appeal doesn't get accepted, I would still like to say i'm sorry. I'm seriously sorry for all the mischief, and bullshit i've made the staff deal with. I was, and still am a complete idiot and i'm really sorry. I got ip banned over a year ago i believe, and for a while i was hella salty, and kept coming back on vpns and trolling, and i apologize for that.

Now that the important part is out of the way, I would like to appeal.

I believe my time away from craftymynes, and video games in general, has helped me mature past the asshole who trolls and gets myself banned a million times. I really miss this place, and it hurts like hell knowing i fucked up my chance to play here. I didn't care at first, but after being away for so long, i've really started thinking, and with thinking comes remembering all the amazing hours i spent with this beautiful community. I know if you give me one more chance I wont fuck it up this time. If you cannot, i understand and respect that. I dont deserve another chance, I really dont, but if its a possibility, please let me know.

In the case that this does not get accepted, and this is the last time I have the chance to be apart of this community, I love you all, and goodbye.

Thank you.