Paul2001- Staff application

1. 6 years ago

Timezone: I live in France, so it's Central European time zone (UTC +01:00)
    Strengths: I love to build (it's what I'm best at), especially for my friends and I. I like to help players as well, to help them construct beautiful homes and warn them of the dangers that they may encounter (for example raiders). As a side note, I think it's also important to say that I am a trustworthy person, and although I'm not the best judge of that, many people can assure you. I do the maximum to improve in spite of difficulties.
    Weaknesses:
    I don't speak good English because I'm not strong in that language, but I'm learning English (5 years), German too (also 5 years), and I know French of course. I suppose I dislike people who do bad things to others, like griefing the builds they worked so hard on. I'm not strong at pvp combat. For the next two years, I will have national exams, and I must work a lot, so I won't be able to play for some of the week.
    Why you are applying:
    I've played on this server since 2 years and I've enjoyed every moment of it. I want to be able to contribute to CraftyMynes more, and help new players more too. Before the restart of the map, I had no friends and I played alone. But now, I'm a part of the Stranger's Company and I've made plenty of buddies to enjoy time on this awesome server with. Most importantly, I want to help more players to have fun on CraftyMynes just like I have these past two years.
    Custom note:
    Thanks for reading my application, and have a nice day! There have been many new helpers these past few months, and I would be happy if I could join them. BTW 0x98 fixed the punctuation and grammar to make it more readable.
    Ticks: 24455467

or Sign Up to reply!