1. 6 years ago

Hello, I'm DevilTyler and I was banned on July 15th from the server. I believe I have been falsely banned for falsely trolling a staff member. The story goes, I was originally kicked for trolling another player in good fun. The player called me dumb, which I really don't care if he did or didn't, and I was messing around saying that he/she broke rule 1 which was to respect other players. Then out of no where the mod decides to kick me with a warning of trolling. Okay but I don't see how that is trolling when it's more of innocent banter at most. So I quickly log back onto the server not actually realizing I was trolling and said I was kicked for trolling and the mod told me I was. So I proceeded to say "What if I was to call you a liar on me trolling?" Because I really didn't see it as trolling. Now he thinks I'm trolling him and he threatens to ban me for trolling. So I continue with " I am being serious, how was I trolling?" and he decides to kick me for trolling. Now, my comment of saying "What if I was to call you a liar" may not have been the best choice of words, but everyone was getting a good laugh originally so I decided to say that as kind of a snooty, sarcastic remark. I realize why he would get annoyed but I tried to explain to him I was genuinely being serious on my wanting to know why I was banned. I do not believe I should have been banned, I feel that the mod should have been more mature about the situation considering most people were having fun and having a good laugh. I did not mean to disrespect the mod in anyway, like I said, it was innocent fun. [P.S. the staff don't take jokes very well :( ]

or Sign Up to reply!