Afritz9500's Staff Application

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by afritz9500

In game name: afritz9500

Time zone: EST

Strengths: Id say i'm pretty friendly. I love to help out the best I can when it comes to questions about the server. I feel as if I am a trustworthy person! , I finally got a computer, so now I am able to actually play xD, I'm pretty active on server as well. I am always willing to help out whenever I am needed. Always willing to learn from my mistakes

Weaknesses: I think I talk a lot but I guess that's okay?, I suck at building too, i'm sure we all know :P, Im also pretty gullible , mainly on during afternoons, but sometimes hops on in mornings. I do not know ANYTHING about redstone as well

Why I am applying: I miss being part of the team. I felt very bad when my computer broke, But I am very glad to be back with everyone, Being apart of the team meant a lot to me because you guys are great people and I enjoyed every bit of it, I would absolutely love to be back <3

ticks: 2064088
    I do not recall the exact amount of ticks i had from the last map, but it was well over the 2 mil requirement

or Sign Up to reply!