_Gnome_Child's_ Staff App

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by _Gnome_Child_

In Game Name: _Gnome_Child_

Time Zone: I don't really know NZ hours but its the Nightshift in America and most of the Northern hemisphere

Strengths: Having a time advantage I can be on while allot of staff are sleeping. I know my way around the server and all the Serverplz commands so if anything comes up I can use the Serverplz report command. I know how to make things look nice so if any cleaning up spawn stuff is needed I will gladly do it and I already have allot of staff added on skype.

Weaknesses: I guess you could say some of the players find me annoying but thats entirely up to them and I do swear but it is in moderation. You could say the main point here is the annoying part. I dont have a mic for skype or TS and im not planning on buying one

Why you are Applying:I decided to apply to staff board because playing vanilla has its ups and downs but you don't really have power over people who are spamming with no admins or mods on when your name is green. Its also fun to be a higher part in a community that I only really use Minecraft for In the end being staff doesn't really matter. as long as I can still play on the server and be helpful, That's all that matters.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 3431002

Custom Note (optional): Its about time I point out the elephant in the room. I do realize the amount of times i have been staff is allot and i know I've had my fair share of chances. But i think it would be a Great time for New staff (especially people working in the Nightshift) apply as Allot of helpers and mods have been inactive recently. I know that what i did in the past was a Mistake but i would gladly retake the mantle of staff as I have learnt from my Mistakes.

2. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1

or Sign Up to reply!