In Game Name: CodyJProductions

Time Zone: US Eastern, Boston

Strengths: I've been here before, and feel as though I can learn from my good and bad qualities from my previous stint as a member. Also, when I'm not at school, I'm always on call. I'm almost always with my laptop on wifi in a place where I can connect briefly. Most people know me, and to my knowledge I'm not really a "controversial" player, I guess you could say, and I don't really plan to be. I'm pretty passive and chill these days. I'm well acquainted most regular players, and have developed relationships with many of the existing staff members, whether it be back in the day when I was with you, or now. Finally, I'm 16 for once, which is something I couldn't say before. I've gotten less.. feisty? I've also proved my communication skills, I like to think so anyway. That's my story.

Weaknesses: My past shows I'm bad at being active for a long period of time, but this time I should be here for a while. I am busy pretty often during the week, but most days I should be able to hop on in the afternoon between school and work. I'm almost always free on weekends, however.

If we're talking Minecraft, I'm pretty underwhelming player in terms of skills, but I've come to learn that's not very important in this field.

There is this one thing though, where I have this weird habit of accidentally calling large groups of people at stupid hours... not like any of you would know of that though.

Why you are Applying: I really enjoyed my time with you prior to going MIA for a bit. Minecraft grew stale for me, but I'm back now and have really been enjoying it. I've gotten to know the new regulars, and have excitedly rejoined those who I knew before. Everyone here is wonderful to be around, and you guys have a sweet operation going. I would love to be a part of it again.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): Across all maps, well over 100 million ticks.

Custom Note (optional): I tried to think of something witty to put here, but I got nothing.