Angel_Girl_524 Helper Application

1. 8 years ago

In Game Name: Angel_Girl_524

Time Zone: EST

Strengths: With having a job I have learned a lot of skills that I would use as helper. I know 90% of the rules. I like to take control. I am also a quick problem solver. I do well at paying attention to chat. I have Fridays off from college, so I can be on for the busiest day of the week. I can also play minecraft at my job.

Weaknesses: I can't deal with people using the word cancer as an adjective. I am not the fastest typer, but I am improving. I get distracted sometimes. I do have college and limited internet so my ticks are not as high as 1.8.

Why you are Applying: Because I really care about helping people. I have tons of volunteer hours that prove that. I care about people and this server. I want people to have the best experience possible on this server. I love the staff on here, and would love to be apart of the staff here.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 3,274,400

Custom Note (optional): Thanks for this opportunity.

2. Edited 8 years ago by Angel_Girl_524

I noticed people were including the amount of ticks they also had from 1.8.

1.8 -> 31,464,317
    1.9 ->3,395,040
    1.8 + 1.9 -> 34,859,357

4/17: 1.9 -> 5,672,660
    I felt like I should probably update this since my ticks have gone up by 2 million in the last 2 weeks on 1.9, they have also gone up on 1.8, but not by the millions.

or Sign Up to reply!