mightymyntz's Staff application

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: mightymyntz

Time Zone: PST

Strengths: In addition to being a very just and fair player in general, I am also very friendly and love to help out new and seasoned players alike, whether by answering questions or lending some items to get someone on their feet again. I'm adaptable, I take directions well, and I'm an all-around great presence on the server!

Weaknesses: I'm on at very odd hours, usually after 11 pm PST. Sometimes I'm on at more normal hours but I'm consistently on around 11-11:30 pm PST, and when I am on, I'm on for a few hours at a time.

Why you are Applying: I've been playing on CraftyMynes since early July 2015 and I never thought I'd come to love this server as much as I do. The people are great, the staff are super cool, and the overall atmosphere is awesome. Sure, there's a few rotten apples here and there, but that's gonna happen everywhere. I want to give back to the server for everything it's given to me. :)

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 4,942,461 on 1.9, 39,605,938 on 1.8

Custom Note (optional): This is my second time applying for staff, I hope I've made more of an impression on the current staff to have my application considered more heavily. Thank you for reading!

or Sign Up to reply!