Last active 3 months ago
1. An external program that simulates mouse clicks at a regular interval
2. An external hardware with the purpose of connecting via USB to simulate mouse clicks
3. An external machine such as a vibrating massager taped to the mouse to click it
4. A mouse situated underneath a fan that is set to the "oscillate" setting, such that when the fan head turns the mouse is clicked
5. A homemade machine that uses kinetic energy stored in a flywheel turned by bicycle pedals to a high rpm to click a mouse for extended periods of time without human intervention (but entirely human powered)
6. I pay the neighbor kid by the hour to click for me
Banned, and potentially violates your local labor laws.
I like fish tacos.
It has nothing to do with this thread, but now you know.