CraftyMynes Owner AMA

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Now that the server has been reset how do you plan on making the server draw in new players and keep them? Is the plan for the server just aquire more player?

3. @CraftyMyner I used to have a sony ericsson flip phone, then a sony slide phone (worst phone ever), then an HTC something or other with a tiny ass screen then an iPhone 5. I was actually given the iphone and just haven't had any need to get another phone.

Get an iphone6

4. Edited 7 years ago by ghostassasin81

why was this revived?

5. Hi Crafty, that is all

6. @ghostassasin81 why was this revived?

its a pinned thread, that means it wont die because its locked to the top

now back to topic: what tools and useful items, if any do you carry on your person every day

7. @ghostassasin81 why do you care so much when old threads are revived?

8. @Retrochewy Get an iphone6

I was going to get an iPhone 7 but I just can't do my job without a headphone jack. Im going to wait until my current phone breaks or if the iphone 8 comes out with wireless charging.

9. @SovietSuperman_ Hi Crafty, that is all

Hi

10. @ardoasms now back to topic: what tools and useful items, if any do you carry on your person every day

In my left pocket, I carry my wallet, phone charger and cable. In my right I have my phone and my multi-tool (yes, my phone gets destroyed by my multi-tool). I have my keys attached to my belt loops so I can't lose them and I put my headphones in my right pocket of my hoodie.

11. @gilbertboys Now that the server has been reset how do you plan on making the server draw in new players and keep them? Is the plan for the server just aquire more player?

We are always adding new features found in no other servers. We try to keep on top of the list as it makes it much easier to acquire new players. Many changes have been made to the new player experience in hopes to keep more players. I added a new vote link not too long ago for both more votes for players and a new source of advertisement.

12. Starting 2017:

@CraftyMyner What microphone do you use?

13. ill join in too:

what is your favorite type of cheese
    do you like onions
    favorite pie variety
    how big are your feet
    what do you think of the new line of CPUs that AMD is about to release
    favorite type of store (book store, electronics, food, etc.)
    favorite star wars movie
    star wars or star trek
    what games do you enjoy besides minecraft
    am radio of fm radio
    sci fi or fantasy
    what is your favorite email platform (gmail, yahoo mail, etc.)
    how many keys do you have on your keyring
    how many spare keys for your car do you carry with you
    what grade of gasoline do you prefer

i am sorry if any have been asked already but i just asked anything that popped into my head

14. Do you like... the peepo...

15. What are you working on right now?

16. @TheBlizWiz @CraftyMyner What microphone do you use?

My main headset is the Lightspeed Zulu. (it's for flying airplanes) I use Apple Earpods most of the time I am on my laptop though.

17. Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

@ardoasms what is your favorite type of cheese

Mozzarella or Bocchini.

@ardoasms do you like onions

If cooked into something, yes.

@ardoasms favorite pie variety

Boston Cream.

@ardoasms how big are your feet

About one foot ;)

@ardoasms what do you think of the new line of CPUs that AMD is about to release

I am an intel fan boy, I will wait for unbiased, real life stats first.

@ardoasms favorite type of store (book store, electronics, food, etc.)

I like electronics stores, mainly computers.

@ardoasms favorite star wars movie

Funny you should say that, I just re-watched "Return of the Jedi" last night.

@ardoasms star wars or star trek

Star Wars.

@ardoasms what games do you enjoy besides minecraft

Planetside 2, Transport Fever and the battlefield series.

@ardoasms am radio of fm radio

FM.

@ardoasms sci fi or fantasy

Sci fi.

@ardoasms what is your favorite email platform (gmail, yahoo mail, etc.)

Gmail.

@ardoasms how many keys do you have on your keyring

4 and one fob.

@ardoasms how many spare keys for your car do you carry with you

I don't carry one with me, I have one at home.

@ardoasms what grade of gasoline do you prefer

87, it's cheap and my car takes it. (gosh that sounds dirty :D)

18. @gilbertboys What are you working on right now?

RIght now I am currently re-writing the panel that we are using, also working on enhancements to the forum. I have some secret projects too that you may hear about soon. ;)

19. Rip peepo denied

20. Edited 7 years ago by gilbertboys

Are there any things in the future that could cause another reset? What group of people (who play in survival) do you identify most with on the server? What would you say would be your biggest mistake as owner? Who is your favorite mod? Favorite helper? If you could get mojang to add one thing to vanilla survival what would it be? If you could get the noob TP trappers to stop killing noobs would you? What is a group/trend/behavior that you see in the minecraft community that you detest? Who is your favorite minecraft youtuber if you have one? Why do you think there are so little hackers compared to how it was back in 1.8? More constant updates means more out of date clients?

21. Do you Like Me

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!