CraftyMynes Owner AMA

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Starting 2017:

@CraftyMyner What microphone do you use?

3. ill join in too:

what is your favorite type of cheese
    do you like onions
    favorite pie variety
    how big are your feet
    what do you think of the new line of CPUs that AMD is about to release
    favorite type of store (book store, electronics, food, etc.)
    favorite star wars movie
    star wars or star trek
    what games do you enjoy besides minecraft
    am radio of fm radio
    sci fi or fantasy
    what is your favorite email platform (gmail, yahoo mail, etc.)
    how many keys do you have on your keyring
    how many spare keys for your car do you carry with you
    what grade of gasoline do you prefer

i am sorry if any have been asked already but i just asked anything that popped into my head

4. Do you like... the peepo...

5. What are you working on right now?

6. @TheBlizWiz @CraftyMyner What microphone do you use?

My main headset is the Lightspeed Zulu. (it's for flying airplanes) I use Apple Earpods most of the time I am on my laptop though.

7. Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

@ardoasms what is your favorite type of cheese

Mozzarella or Bocchini.

@ardoasms do you like onions

If cooked into something, yes.

@ardoasms favorite pie variety

Boston Cream.

@ardoasms how big are your feet

About one foot ;)

@ardoasms what do you think of the new line of CPUs that AMD is about to release

I am an intel fan boy, I will wait for unbiased, real life stats first.

@ardoasms favorite type of store (book store, electronics, food, etc.)

I like electronics stores, mainly computers.

@ardoasms favorite star wars movie

Funny you should say that, I just re-watched "Return of the Jedi" last night.

@ardoasms star wars or star trek

Star Wars.

@ardoasms what games do you enjoy besides minecraft

Planetside 2, Transport Fever and the battlefield series.

@ardoasms am radio of fm radio

FM.

@ardoasms sci fi or fantasy

Sci fi.

@ardoasms what is your favorite email platform (gmail, yahoo mail, etc.)

Gmail.

@ardoasms how many keys do you have on your keyring

4 and one fob.

@ardoasms how many spare keys for your car do you carry with you

I don't carry one with me, I have one at home.

@ardoasms what grade of gasoline do you prefer

87, it's cheap and my car takes it. (gosh that sounds dirty :D)

8. @gilbertboys What are you working on right now?

RIght now I am currently re-writing the panel that we are using, also working on enhancements to the forum. I have some secret projects too that you may hear about soon. ;)

9. Rip peepo denied

10. Edited 7 years ago by gilbertboys

Are there any things in the future that could cause another reset? What group of people (who play in survival) do you identify most with on the server? What would you say would be your biggest mistake as owner? Who is your favorite mod? Favorite helper? If you could get mojang to add one thing to vanilla survival what would it be? If you could get the noob TP trappers to stop killing noobs would you? What is a group/trend/behavior that you see in the minecraft community that you detest? Who is your favorite minecraft youtuber if you have one? Why do you think there are so little hackers compared to how it was back in 1.8? More constant updates means more out of date clients?

11. Do you Like Me

12. @gilbertboys Are there any things in the future that could cause another reset? What group of people (who play in survival) do you identify most with on the server? What would you say would be your biggest mistake as owner? Who is your favorite mod? Favorite helper? If you could get mojang to add one thing to vanilla survival what would it be? If you could get the noob TP trappers to stop killing noobs would you? What is a group/trend/behavior that you see in the minecraft community that you detest? Who is your favorite minecraft youtuber if you have one? Why do you think there are so little hackers compared to how it was back in 1.8? More constant updates means more out of date clients?

Sounds like a buzzfeed article.

13. Deleted 7 years ago by BenjoBanjo7
  14. -image-

15. Do you ever plan on creating an anarchy server?

16. crafty, is item duplication banned?

17. @gilbertboys Are there any things in the future that could cause another reset?

Deleting the world and backups would do it or a gamebreaking update.

@gilbertboys What group of people (who play in survival) do you identify most with on the server?

Redstoners and Programmers.

@gilbertboys What would you say would be your biggest mistake as owner?

Deleting the entire world, password re-use and letting staff issues get out of hand.

@gilbertboys Who is your favorite mod? Favorite helper?

*In a parental voice* I don't pick favorites.

@gilbertboys If you could get mojang to add one thing to vanilla survival what would it be?

Join forces with spigot and get a server jar that actually works worth a dam. Also, command blocks that you could edit on more than one line and use proper variables.

@gilbertboys If you could get the noob TP trappers to stop killing noobs would you?

This is always tricky, if you tell them they have to wait "X" amount of time before they can kill someone then they will wait "X" amount of time. If you get rid of the rule, they will just kill every noob, whatever you do, someone will find a way to get around what you set as the rules.

@gilbertboys What is a group/trend/behavior that you see in the minecraft community that you detest?

The guys who start shit just to start shit cause they know they will get a reaction and the guys who play the fine line between breaking and following the rules.

[quote=56094:@gilbertboys]Who is your favorite minecraft youtuber if you have one?

I used to watch a lot of minecraft youtubers, I really only watch sethbling now.

@gilbertboys Why do you think there are so little hackers compared to how it was back in 1.8? More constant updates means more out of date clients?

Many reasons one being the fact that we have banned over 21k players. Also, the small incremental updates that still allow the hacked clients to work with the spigot servers but cause compatiblity issues with vanilla. Most hacked clients still work on 99% of the big servers so the authors don't update them.

18. @Ealdwine_Drasax Do you Like Me

Sure :)

19. @LeoSushi crafty, is item duplication banned?

Yeah.

20. @CraftyMyner Do you ever plan to make another server? and also do you plan to make like a 3 year penalty for hacking? (which is pretty much forever)
    Just a simple question to which I would really like a simple answer.

21. are you able to, (and if so, going to...) improve the spawn rates on the server, you know, so drops like slime are worth less than diamonds...

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!