Sky, Surface, or Underground?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Underground 4 the win

3. I'm on the surface with towers, beacons, and all. Living life on the edge

4. @wblaine128 I'm on the surface with towers, beacons, and all. Living life on the edge

That's obviously a clue! He means border/edge! Everyone hunt down the blaine! :P

5. Crim and my's base is actually gonna be a contender for now of the largest. We almost have the main bit done, then we will have a tower that connects us to land, sea, sky, and even "The Drain". Soon, I will finish my sketches/layout plan and make this dream complete. It's gonna be badass.

6. @misterkickman Crim and my's base is actually gonna be a contender for now of the largest. We almost have the main bit done, then we will have a tower that connects us to land, sea, sky, and even "The Drain". Soon, I will finish my sketches/layout plan and make this dream complete. It's gonna be badass.

fitmc inspiration is REAL

7. Contender for largest i would have to see

8. @sknup Contender for largest i would have to see

lol sknup i saw your base. its tiny

9. @sknup Contender for largest i would have to see

I'll post pics when I'm done.

@TheForgotten20 fitmc inspiration is REAL

Also what do you mean?

10. @misterkickman I'll post pics when I'm done.

Also what do you mean?

the drain in fitmc's video

11. @TheForgotten20 the drain in fitmc's video

Wut
    I'm referencing the massive grid im making to get rid of my water in a circle around you Ocean monument.... not a base

12. @Saltyfish Underground 4 the win

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

you sure @Saltyfish ?

13. Edited 7 years ago by bSan420

I've always built on land and underground. My bases were like 100x50x20 and I only got raided due to human mistakes.
    I always turn all lights off before leaving, and, we don't ever leave any trails on the surface.
    Also, don't mine around your base, once chuncks got loaded it's easier to detect if someone has been around if the glitch thing happens.

14. that is why it is better to build on an island

15. I was going to build a base super close to the build limit and put light blue wool on the bottom

16. dude for real, get another damn account

17. @BenjoBanjo7 I was going to build a base super close to the build limit and put light blue wool on the bottom

What about the shadow that it casts?

18. @_Haxington_ oh yeah you are right

19. @BenjoBanjo7 @_Haxington_ oh yeah you are right

If you build it above a jungle biome where the trees already block out the sun, the chances of a shadow on top the trees won't be as noticed and if it creates a shadow on the ground, it will better blend with the trees' shadows.

20. What if you want to make a tall sky base?

21. @_Haxington_ What if you want to make a tall sky base?

you know we made that mistake it was a good mistake though

or Sign Up to reply!