Sky, Surface, or Underground?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Valgys Lol I think you're the only person here whose base is too impossibly big to bother griefing.

hit the end pillar bois
    1 week l8ter

what were you saying?

3. I really don't get how a sky base works, everyone can see it from far away, can't they?

4. I have a skyvault, just made of glass and chests at the world height, so no one can see it.

5. I prefer to be a Locust and be underground and because it hides me pretty well.

6. I'm just one of those people with an above ground base with a tower...

7. You know what you guys are missing? Hmm let's see, Land base, Sky base, Underground Base, WATER BASE! Not that I have a water base but you know.

8. Edited 7 years ago by Dennari43

My base is several bases scattered pretty far apart, but then there's underground stuff too. If you live far enough out, any combination will probably be fine, and I mean really far out, past 60k, but not too close to the border. But if not and you just want to have an above ground base, just keep your stuff far apart from each other (like a separate base 1000 blocks apart), so if one part gets raided/griefed, the other parts might not be found and you don't lose absolutely everything, just a portion of your stuff, and you don't have to start from scratch again.

9. @_Drachenzorn_ Besides, if you are a builder, your creativity is limited if you hide it.

Well, you can make a big af hole you now?
    I had my own 100x100x6 (not the biggest, but big enough) until I had to move

10. Underground prob best imo. -image-

11. Underground 4 the win

12. I'm on the surface with towers, beacons, and all. Living life on the edge

13. @wblaine128 I'm on the surface with towers, beacons, and all. Living life on the edge

That's obviously a clue! He means border/edge! Everyone hunt down the blaine! :P

14. Crim and my's base is actually gonna be a contender for now of the largest. We almost have the main bit done, then we will have a tower that connects us to land, sea, sky, and even "The Drain". Soon, I will finish my sketches/layout plan and make this dream complete. It's gonna be badass.

15. @misterkickman Crim and my's base is actually gonna be a contender for now of the largest. We almost have the main bit done, then we will have a tower that connects us to land, sea, sky, and even "The Drain". Soon, I will finish my sketches/layout plan and make this dream complete. It's gonna be badass.

fitmc inspiration is REAL

16. Contender for largest i would have to see

17. @sknup Contender for largest i would have to see

lol sknup i saw your base. its tiny

18. @sknup Contender for largest i would have to see

I'll post pics when I'm done.

@TheForgotten20 fitmc inspiration is REAL

Also what do you mean?

19. @misterkickman I'll post pics when I'm done.

Also what do you mean?

the drain in fitmc's video

20. @TheForgotten20 the drain in fitmc's video

Wut
    I'm referencing the massive grid im making to get rid of my water in a circle around you Ocean monument.... not a base

21. @Saltyfish Underground 4 the win

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-