Legends And Mysteries...

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by sirchristopher10

@thegoldsmith can you link it?

Kk gimme a sec :D
    http://minecraftcreepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Entity_303

3. @Sirchristopher10 Kk gimme a sec :D

" rel="nofollow external">http://minecraftcreepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Entity_303[/quote]
    have you checked out the so called safe server?

4. To bad they removed Herobrine....

5. @Ealdwine_Drasax To bad they removed Herobrine....

He'll find a way back in he always does....

6. Ok so what have we got so far
    Herobrine
    Entity 303
    Null
    Lick
    Israphel
    Green_Steve
    Ghost_Bow
    Ambiance
    Purple Chicken
    am i missing any @_Haxington_ ?

7. Deleted 7 years ago by Retrochewy
  8. @thegoldsmith Ok so what have we got so far
    Herobrine
    Entity 303
    Null
    Lick
    Israphel
    Green_Steve
    Ghost_Bow
    Ambiance
    Purple Chicken
    am i missing any @_Haxington_ ?

Seems about right

9. just change this the the creepypasta thread at this point

10. @GrinningBobcat just change this the the creepypasta thread at this point

but is not just creepypasta its also weird things that "occur" to the players here

11. Creepypasta are essentially internet horror stories, passed around on forums and other sites to disturb and frighten readers. The name "Creepypasta" comes from the word "copypasta", an internet slang term for a block of text that gets copied and pasted over and over again from website to website.

Google defines what this is more or less perfectly @thegoldsmith lol, myths have to start somewhere, no?

12. We are not intending to disturb or frighten readers though. We merely want to lay out all the strange occurrences and sights that we have seen or heard about. If anything, this is more of an investigation of theories to allow other people to create creepypasta stories.

13. One time I found a chicken in a cave...

I also found (on CM 1.8) a tree that generated over a water lake.

14. I once found a forest full and I mean FULL of balloon oak trees (The one with round leaves).
    These trees are supposed to be quite rare so it is odd that there were so many of them close to each other in the same forest...

15. 107038380838084 is the most supernatural seed in minecraft. (go into spectator mode and look for a cave)

16. @LeoSushi 107038380838084 is the most supernatural seed in minecraft. (go into spectator mode and look for a cave)

i just quickly looked at it and wow that's weird

17. @LeoSushi 107038380838084 is the most supernatural seed in minecraft. (go into spectator mode and look for a cave)

Oh wow. I didn't get it at first, but the moment you go underground and see the caves... That is a serious glitch in the matrix. And the repetitions keep going on and on forever.
    If you try it out, go to z= -900 for a mineshaft, z= -1000 for an underground ravine that looks like gills, and z= -1360 for a massive and eternal ravine. continue in the direction of -z to see the tentacles of hell at -1670 also. z= -2070 is weird from a birds eye view and z= -2160 is pretty crazy too

18. Any screenshots of that?

19. Ah yes, the famous glitched seeds... There are two currently as far as I know

20. There is a video explaining them, they have a certain variable or some shit that fucks with the seed generating equation.. idk if this is the right one but here is antvenom:

:)

21. every seed sets a value between 0 and 1. that seed is the only seed that has the value being exactly 1, which screws with world generation. the strangest thing about it is that it works in large biomes, superflat, customized, and amplified.

or Sign Up to reply!