Excessive Lag continues,Why?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

I find it funny how all server types are being fixed except Vanilla.

This is just from what I've noticed and that's really unfair towards Vanilla.

3. I think what is more funny is the features that come to vanilla are almost always a shitty version of a plugin that had been made like a year before. Pistons, Hoppers (buildcraft/tekkit pipes), end island, the list goes on, the funny thing is that spigot 1.9 released the same week as vanilla 1.9, removing any early access benefit to using vanilla. I think it's safe to say that vanilla is just getting royally f**ked.

4. Doge, I agree, that's simply how it is though, vanilla has the least players.
    We're the top server and we have ~70 at peak times, add all the other servers together and the whole vanilla community probably never has more than 300 people, compared to the genuine hundreds of thousands on other types of servers.
    It's whatever will make mojang the most money really.

5. That's the thing, mojang doesn't make money off servers, especially vanilla servers. They sell the features and a shitty client, then the community cleans up their shit and makes a server that can handle more then 3 players as well as mods and youtube videos.

6. @pand1024 Optifine for 1.9 is available now.

Oh

7. https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-94438
    is 13th on the list today with 165 votes 1 more than 14th and 4 less than 12th
    17 votes would get us 8th on the list

It then gets tough. 7th is about another 30 votes, 1st 600 more...
    5th would need another 120 votes.

We must have 17 votes on this server from staff & regular players...come on guys. I do this stuff day in and day out - I would not be allocating resource to bug #14.

At the end of the day it may make no difference but then again it may...its the only thing we can do and better than just whining about it.

8. Since entities are the problem, would having a regular ground entity clear help? The warning would need to go up in my mind though.

9. So now that the server is upgraded I can't use optifine again :_

10. True.

11. According to ProfMobius (Mojang dev) we will see a big improvement in the next snapshot....fingers crossed.

12. Yeah right lol, Mojang is full of shit

13. @Mabzino Yeah right lol, Mojang is full of shit

Don't be so quick to give up, though. I don't know what the future holds, and you don't either! :)

14. so is your pvp skills @Mabzino

15. @iwarriiori so is your pvp skills @Mabzino

So are your grammar skills lol.

16. @iwarriiori so is your pvp skills @Mabzino

you have never even seen me in 1.9 lol
    also even in 1.8 I've got more kills on you than you have on me, point is moot :P

17. i believe it's 1-1 besides iron @Mabzino

18. @iwarriiori i believe it's 1-1 besides iron @Mabzino

anyone can leave out the part they died least
    hey i can do that too,
    11-0 besides dia

19. then it would be 1-5 iron dumbo @Mabzino

20. tsu

12 Apr 2016 Suspended

Mabz 1v1 me later

21. warr: i definitely haven't only fought you 6 times lol

tsu: i'm not good anymore as i haven't been playing (exams) and i'm busy today, i might give it a go sometime tho

or Sign Up to reply!