iwarriiori's renovation services

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

@iwarriiori :o I see @grantbanana in chat!

3. Not sure whose base this is, but I hope they'll like my professional renovations! See below:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

4. Only iwarriiori would renovate someone's base and make it look even more amazing for absolutely free.

5. As some of you might have heard, JKELLER's farming complex has been shut down. For those of you who are unaware, JKELLER was operating farms that were not up to code and thus had to be condemned. On top of that, he was enforcing villager labor without the use of a proper license to do so. These native villagers were mistreated, malnourished, and were not provided adequate living quarters. Unfortunately the Villagers did not make it. See aftermath below:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

6. Deleted 3 years ago by MaggiAusDaKann
  7. @MaggiAusDaKann JKELLER's base wasn't griefed when we got there :^) the beacons and emerald blocks were nice, and I'm sure warrior enjoyed the 8 stacks of pistons

8. Deleted 3 years ago by MaggiAusDaKann
  9. Edited 5 years ago by j____a____r____d

@MaggiAusDaKann I got more than 8 stacks of pistons , while renovating my base!

??? are u trying to brag about your base or something

10. Deleted 3 years ago by MaggiAusDaKann
  11. Paranoia is a bitch eh?

12. @Inyashi Paranoia is a bitch eh?

To be fair, it isn't unfounded paranoia.

13. Not sure whose base this is, but had plenty of concrete and shulkers to use in future renovations! See below:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

14. kek
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

15. @iwarriiori Not sure whose base this is, but had plenty of concrete and shulkers to use in future renovations! See below:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

nice fullbright bucko xd

16. Edited 5 years ago by MamaNeon

MajoraMan1 failed to obtain a permit for building inside a mountain, so we were forced to tear it down, see here:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

17. @Inyashi MajoraMan1 failed to obtain a permit for building inside a mountain, so we were forced to tear it down, see here

MajoraMan1 also has an illegal pirated copy of SharpSerac's old skin, which infringes on SharpSerac's rights as the copyright holder. I'm glad you brought down the hammer of justice on that criminal scum.

18. @deyahruhd MajoraMan1 also has an illegal pirated copy of SharpSerac's old skin, which infringes on SharpSerac's rights as the copyright holder. I'm glad you brought down the hammer of justice on that criminal scum.

he was also selling masks without the proper vendor permit. dude was also squatting in my fucking clock tower so i gotta hit him with the trespassing charge as well

19. Was hired to do some renovations on an outdated build, but first I needed some help removing the goodies! (Note: Entity limit was broken at any time during renovations) See below:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

20. @iwarriiori Was hired to do some renovations on an outdated build, but first I needed some help removing the goodies! (Note: Entity limit was broken at any time during renovations) See below:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

another beautiful renovation, really brings out the uniqueness of the area

21. -image-

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!