iwarriiori's renovation services

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

me me fast boi
    The only thing I'm faster in then escaping the law is building new bases.
    Also SC wants it's money back

3. Edited 5 years ago by Abbasilol

@iwarriiori After a long and thorough undercover investigation into the former leader of Strangers Company (Sofatroll), myself and my team were able to gather enough evidence to present to the High Council of SC, in request for a search warrant for his residence, which was later granted to us, along with a warrant for his arrest. During the search we were able to seize illegal contraband, which included exotic animals. Although Sofa was able to flea the scene before his arrest could take place. See evidence down below.
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

-image-

4. @Sofatroll me me fast boi
    The only thing I'm faster in then escaping the law is building new bases.
    Also SC wants it's money back

You can run but you can't hide :^)

5. ^^^^

6. @iwarriiori You can run but you can't hide :^)

im afraid he can, lol

7. Went to the library to do some reading, but it appears I forgot my library card! So in the mean time I did some renovating!
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

8. @iwarriiori Went to the library to do some reading, but it appears I forgot my library card! So in the mean time I did some renovating!
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

woah i'm purple xd

9. wow that last renovation is so beautiful @iwarriiori

10. @iwarriiori :o I see @grantbanana in chat!

11. Not sure whose base this is, but I hope they'll like my professional renovations! See below:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

12. Only iwarriiori would renovate someone's base and make it look even more amazing for absolutely free.

13. As some of you might have heard, JKELLER's farming complex has been shut down. For those of you who are unaware, JKELLER was operating farms that were not up to code and thus had to be condemned. On top of that, he was enforcing villager labor without the use of a proper license to do so. These native villagers were mistreated, malnourished, and were not provided adequate living quarters. Unfortunately the Villagers did not make it. See aftermath below:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

14. Deleted 3 years ago by MaggiAusDaKann
  15. @MaggiAusDaKann JKELLER's base wasn't griefed when we got there :^) the beacons and emerald blocks were nice, and I'm sure warrior enjoyed the 8 stacks of pistons

16. Deleted 3 years ago by MaggiAusDaKann
  17. Edited 5 years ago by j____a____r____d

@MaggiAusDaKann I got more than 8 stacks of pistons , while renovating my base!

??? are u trying to brag about your base or something

18. Deleted 3 years ago by MaggiAusDaKann
  19. Paranoia is a bitch eh?

20. @Inyashi Paranoia is a bitch eh?

To be fair, it isn't unfounded paranoia.

21. Not sure whose base this is, but had plenty of concrete and shulkers to use in future renovations! See below:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!