Looking for a Partner

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

^ quite the tasty advertisement

3. @Nysic you say that yet me and spy have known each other since before you joined the serv.

4. Your reputation of late leaves much to be desired.

5. @Pimpcy Draggin Spy away from the crowd like~
    -image-

I've known you spy, you have good traits good traits we want right now, why Have one good builder when you can have like 7 or more, or why a base when you can have a whole town of beauty? That's like someone giving you one cotton Candy Mike and Ike for a first time and you just absolutely have to have more. Joining Harvestar is definitely like tasting edible liquid gold and a similar experience. We have your back Spy, we're always there for eachother, Joining our family would be a hella rad experience among the others it will leave you breathless.

It's true Spy, we'd love to have another builder added to our group. If you want to learn more about Harvestar , talk to BoneChi11er or Cileklim in-game!

6. @mightymyntz It's true Spy, we'd love to have another builder added to our group. If you want to learn more about Harvestar , talk to BoneChi11er or Cileklim in-game!

ye

7. @Nysic Spy if you like your base intact I'd avoid sharp or gnome as basements

@dragon hes right

@Captain_Mitchell Take it from me I know lol

i can't believe you guys take me for the sort of person to grief a person that i base with, 100% of the people who i've based with have never been griefed by me, that's a fact

8. Hey so far Sharp hasn't done a thing to anger me. Also, Gnome please go now, just go

I might join Harvestar, but nothing is permanent yet. (Also I suck at building, I'm a Warrior and Armor smith)

9. @Spy21DD Hey so far Sharp hasn't done a thing to anger me. Also, Gnome please go now, just go

I might join Harvestar, but nothing is permanent yet. (Also I suck at building, I'm a Warrior and Armor smith)

We can actually use a warrior and an armor smith more than a builder. xD

10. @Nysic Your reputation of late leaves much to be desired.

what the fuck are you on about lmao

11. @Harvestar how many people are in your faction? Once it gets past 4 people the group dynamics can get tricky and traitors may start to surface.

12. Edited 7 years ago by mightymyntz

@Spy21DD @Harvestar how many people are in your faction? Once it gets past 4 people the group dynamics can get tricky and traitors may start to surface.

Heh, we have more than 4 members. However, we do have our system of working together for the faction while also having our own individuality and space. If you have any questions I'd direct you to Bone and Cile again, they have the full lay of the land.

13. We want you <3

14. [deleted]

9 Jul 2016
    Deleted 7 years ago by CraftyMyner
  15. what 4 pople only? my faction(snowburn)has 6 members already although it is closed.......you guys hsould see if the member is trustworthy by setting up a fake base with a few diamonds and iron, teleporting them there and see if they loot you. for me i found 3 of my team members with old bases and i was about to raid airbear11(hes the leader) but the place he was at is so nice that i was like "i was about to raid you airbear but your stuff is so nice i wont" and so thats how we gain trust(lmao) and then he got his brothers and friends how we have 6 members

16. We have over 12 members We mentioned more than 4 because of the topic.

17. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

heheh nice joke you got there @Pimpcy

18. you're right our members are 25

19. you're in a joke streak or something? lol

or Sign Up to reply!