Admin Aboose.

1. 7 years ago

-image-

I take the kill feed out of context like YouTubers take clips out of context to expose people

2. Rip

3. She did the same thing to me when I first started too. How is she not demoted?

4. This is why I like Blackened Dawg, she a real Dawg yo =D

5. @BlueSnoww She did the same thing to me when I first started too. How is she not demoted?

<3

6. Dawn does stuff like that lol

7. Were they hacking or what XD

8. No lol

9. @Blackened_Dawn <3

-image-

10. lmfao

11. Deleted 7 years ago by Nysic
  12. We need to fight back this Admin aboose
    -image-

And take their admin weapons
    -image-

13. @iwarriiori *war flashbacks*

14. @Sofatroll chill dude, it's called a joke. God forbid admins joke around with the players, amirite

15. I would much prefer a server where staff has fun with members than one without any day!

I assume this thread was started for shits and giggles rather than for anything serious.

16. That moment when my post gets deleted because I posted a gif of a vibrating salt shaker :D
    Just wanna say sorry in case I should have offended sb with that ^^

17. @Blackened_Dawn @Sofatroll chill dude, it's called a joke. God forbid admins joke around with the players, amirite

Lol, I remember freaking out over @CactusOwnage being invisible and placing indestructible blocks over Coverts and I's chests and punching us witha glowing cactus. I love having them screw with us, you are of course human.

18. @TheBosmerFalcon Lol, I remember freaking out over @CactusOwnage being invisible and placing indestructible blocks over Coverts and I's chests and punching us witha glowing cactus. I love having them screw with us, you are of course human.

... that was me. @CactusOwnage can't do that lmao

19. Edited 7 years ago by TheBosmerFalcon

Oh.... that makes more sense xD @Blackened_Dawn I shouldn't have assumed just because of the cactus.

20. And i certainly didnt punch you with my cactus; you would've died :P

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!