2. 7 years ago

@misterkickman I bought the green for about 4dbs

lmao

3. well I'm a dumbass, whats new?

4. kill me, I pay well :^)

5. bump for anyone who still needs specific heads or random heads

6. Blesian

17 Oct 2016 Suspended

100 db's for a Blesian head. Legitimate.

7. @deathadder 100 db's for a Blesian head. Legitimate.

you want your own head?

8. Blesian

17 Oct 2016 Suspended

@ghostassasin81 you want your own head?

I want you to give me my own head

9. @deathadder I want you to give me my own head

ok

10. @deathadder @ghostassasin81 he'll just log

11. @Qfu @deathadder @ghostassasin81 he'll just log

yea i know

12. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

Can you get me a ghostassassin81 head?, yep, yea, that's an odd job, but work is work dude

13. Forgive me for stubling into your shop as I am no customer. I count 70 replies and 628 views, yet I tend to believe that not a single item has found it's requester. I call either incompetence or laziness.
    You are free to prove me wrong tho.

14. @MolotovSoda_ Forgive me for stubling into your shop as I am no customer. I count 70 replies and 628 views, yet I tend to believe that not a single item has found it's requester. I call either incompetence or laziness.

NOT ONLY is hunting people hard freaking work because it takes so long. But he also just filled in an order for Mizore for my head.

15. @TheBosmerFalcon NOT ONLY is hunting people hard freaking work because it takes so long. But he also just filled in an order for Mizore for my head.

i do many jobs with heads by giving to mizore

@MolotovSoda_ Forgive me for stubling into your shop as I am no customer. I count 70 replies and 628 views, yet I tend to believe that not a single item has found it's requester. I call either incompetence or laziness.

and some peoples heads arent that easy to get considering they arent ever active and with school that makes it even harder for me to get on at the right time and fulfill what everyone needs

or Sign Up to reply!