An Important Announcement...

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@cepheid holy shit. good work man, that's incredible

Thanks!

3. But I admire ALL the work you do for us, Crafty :) *Hug*

4. Edited 7 years ago by Retrochewy

@CraftyMyner Sneak preview of the warp system!

-image-

Ewwww... Default textures, but that looks complicated

5. thank god for new command blocks. imagine how many there would be if there were only the default ones.

6. Be really cool if there was a viewing area so players could see at least a portion of the command blocks, like in 1.8 map

7. What steps will you take to make sure a reset isn't nessesary in the future? No non vanilla trades? Or more things?

8. @CraftyMyner I did it off what players said in that thread, also, it's not going to happen even if 100% of players say yes, for the other reasons outlined in that post.

That's really disappointing

9. @Cileklim That's really disappointing

If you can convince mojang to all the disabling of certain mobgriefing features, I would enable it. Mainly the dragon.

10. @CraftyMyner If you can convince mojang to all the disabling of certain mobgriefing features, I would enable it. Mainly the dragon.

For the past couple of weeks, Ive been playing in another vanilla server with mob grief ON. But they dont have issue on dragons or anything. Though I also dont know what strategy they do to make their spawn or the end main island clear of mob griefing.

And definitely mob grief gives a lot of thrill and new possibilities in gameplay. But thats me. I dont actually care if CM enable or disable it cause Ive been enjoying that feature in another server.

11. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@_Drachenzorn_ For the past couple of weeks, Ive been playing in another vanilla server with mob grief ON. But they dont have issue on dragons or anything. Though I also dont know what strategy they do to make their spawn or the end main island clear of mob griefing.

And definitely mob grief gives a lot of thrill and new possibilities in gameplay. But thats me. I dont actually care if CM enable or disable it cause Ive been enjoying that feature in another server.

I mean if you don't care why are you informing of this then ?

There is reasons it's been disabled and they are listed above. Other servers may deal with it in a different way Eg: Disbabling the end dragon or using /kill commands on a repeating basis but that isn't suited to CM.

12. Haha, why am I not surprise about this counter from the high and mighty R4. Why? Is it bad now to express opinions. I said "I dont care" that means I can live with it and still play if CM enable or disable it.

13. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@_Drachenzorn_ Haha, why am I not surprise about this counter from the high and mighty R4. Why? Is it bad now to express opinions. I said "I dont care" that means I can live with it and still play if CM enable or disable it.

I mean why do you feel the need for personal attacks here, I understand you may be upset that things didn't go your way but that doesn't excuse rudeness.
    No one is suppressing opinions, we encourage discussion in both directions which means people like me and other can express opinions that may contradict your own or supply the reasoning behind certain decisions.
    I'm glad you clarified however since it is misleading when you claim to not care and yet are discussing the very topic. I'm sorry that it affects your gameplay adversely but this community needs to cater for everyone not just a subset of users with opinions on what a vanilla experience is and ultimately technical concerns override the desire of some members in this case.

14. Edited 7 years ago by _Drachenzorn_

On a lighter side, just to flame out, Im sad I could never see this server reply -

Player ask "is mob griefing OFF?"
    Server reply "dont be a sissy, mob griefing is enabled"

15. @_Drachenzorn_ On a lighter side, just to flame out, Im sad I could never see this server reply -

Player ask "is mob griefing OFF?"
    Server reply "dont be a sissy, mob griefing is enabled"

agree

16. Keep the thread relevant @TheForgotten20 or don't post.

17. CraftyMynes will be opening up to the new map 20 minutes from this post!!!!

18. Hyppe

19. EEEEEEEEEE :D

20. Im working.. it's 8am here, wont be able to login for 8 more hours! :(

21. 5 minutes!!!

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!