The Lottery is Open!!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Retrochewy

@CraftyMyner First Lotto Draw has been completed, the results are in.

-image-

I can't believe I won, but I don't need them so we had a drop party at spawn!

i got 5 DB
    also i raided 2 end cities today
    LOOT:
    2 elytras
    2 Dragon heads
    many pieces of diamond and iron armor and tools
    1 GOD CHESTPLATE OMG! (but it was thorns 2 instead of thorns 3, I thought i took off my chestplate for a sec and then i realized my chestplate didnt have thorns)
    63 gold
    somewhere around 20 iron
    4 emeralds
    26 shulker shells

All this came at the cost of 1 hour of sitting at the computer and 38 fireworks
    Also crafty note the typo
    weeks is supposed to be week's

3. Wtf rigged.

4. @R4iscool1 Wtf rigged.

explain how

5. @Retrochewy explain how

crafty won thats how and it was a joke big guy

6. wow haha 1 gold block :3

7. I still have 4 lottery tickets, what do i do with them?

8. eh i have all of my tickets O_o ? i have all of my 5 tickets O_o

9. There is also a mistake in @CraftyMyner original post

First Lotto Draw Results:

Diamond: CraftyMyner (64 Blocks)
    Emerald: TowelGodfather (64 Blocks)
    Diamond: Carl_Sagan1 (64 Blocks)

It should be Gold not diamond

10. Edited 7 years ago by WBlaine

@Carl_Sagan1 I still have 4 lottery tickets, what do i do with them?

You don't need them. They are basically just receipts. Also since this lottery has been drawn, those numbers don't mean anything. You'll have to re-enter the new lottery.

11. @WBlaine You don't need them. They are basically just receipts. Also since this lottery has been drawn, those numbers don't mean anything. You'll have to re-enter the new lottery.

Oh okay thank you!

12. Surprised and disappointed .

13. @TimmyBoyT Surprised and disappointed .

?

14. However much I like the idea, it has the potential to really mess up the economy. Because any John/Jane Doe with 9 diamonds could go from nobody to rich. This is a problem because people who work for their profit via business or otherwise could work for months and still not have even half the amount that this random won for just being lucky.

15. I like the concept, but I need the willpower to actually mine diamond. I'm way more an explorer/looter than anything!

16. @OtherGreenGamer However much I like the idea, it has the potential to really mess up the economy. Because any John/Jane Doe with 9 diamonds could go from nobody to rich. This is a problem because people who work for their profit via business or otherwise could work for months and still not have even half the amount that this random won for just being lucky.

so like an actual lottery then?

17. @OtherGreenGamer However much I like the idea, it has the potential to really mess up the economy. Because any John/Jane Doe with 9 diamonds could go from nobody to rich. This is a problem because people who work for their profit via business or otherwise could work for months and still not have even half the amount that this random won for just being lucky.

The lottery fixes the economy actually, no diamonds are added In fact they are taken out reducing the inflation.
    So what if one noob gets rich, the rest of the people participating lose out so it's fine from an economic sense.

18. @OtherGreenGamer However much I like the idea, it has the potential to really mess up the economy. Because any John/Jane Doe with 9 diamonds could go from nobody to rich. This is a problem because people who work for their profit via business or otherwise could work for months and still not have even half the amount that this random won for just being lucky.

That is why I also put limits on how many can be given out, in the past lottery, if I had given out 100% of the items entered, some random person would have received about 3000 diamonds.

19. @CraftyMyner That is why I also put limits on how many can be given out, in the past lottery, if I had given out 100% of the items entered, some random person would have received about 3000 diamonds.

aka you

20. @Retrochewy aka you

All diamonds I received were still given out.

21. Deleted 7 years ago by T0rsion
  22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!