1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Ealdwine_Drasax

So I am building a Campaign of sorts for the server for fun. It will include silly lore, serious lore, stories behind the characters in the campaign, sites, and riches if you can finish it. Here is the first building design. I want all of you guys to give me input. Can not wait to get this started.

Also if you want to help build this campaign with me then please pm. (the builds are big and I am going to need a few extra hands.)

Leave comments down bellow and thanks you guys! CraftyMynes is #1!!

2. Deleted 6 years ago by Ealdwine_Drasax
  3. Deleted 6 years ago by Ealdwine_Drasax
  4. i want to help build and stuff, and i want to know more, where is the design?

5. Edited 6 years ago by Ealdwine_Drasax

-image-

6. -image-

7. -image-

8. is this in what is called Creative mode?

9. @Carl_Sagan1 is this in what is called Creative mode?

Yeah. You can see that he made this in singleplayer mode because of the slimes in the background. Also you can see that he's invulnerable but doesn't have that ghost-like visual to him so you know he's in Creative Mode

@Ealdwine_Drasax -image-

The church really looks good. It's outstanding.

10. Thank you, I use creative to design my works then when I like them I bring them over to the server.

11. -image-

12. @Carl_Sagan1 is this in what is called Creative mode?

New to minecraft?

13. @Ealdwine_Drasax -image-

Does that flower signify something? Possibly the days of worshiping a certain type of flower?

14. Yes it is a reference to the grand yellow one, and the powerful Oxye!

15. @Constantium New to minecraft?

yes

16. i thought of this so i guess now we have a Trinity, xD the yellow one the red lady and the powerful oxeye xD

or Sign Up to reply!