I know who leaked cords to Skull Mountain

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Whoa whoa whoa guys! Nerdie isn't the leaker. That first screenshot was some random idea to fool Oblivion or Team Eye. The #NerdieExposed was a complete joke. Ask anyone in the faction

3. I'd love to believe you Nerdie, but you don't give us any proof. Maybe I could change my mind if you could post any kind of evidence to here.

4. Sounds like in game chat spam

5. Wait hold up...

Humfry said @deyahruhd was the leaker's alt when he "confessed". That would make him MY alt if I leaked.

Deya praises Sharp constantly. You really think that's me...?

-

@Cileklim Name how you want me to proove it.

6. true

7. And btw @Cileklim @DankerFan is actually an irl friend of mine. He just got minecraft a few days ago. Definitely not an alt of Nerdie. This saddens me that you guys jump so quickly on Nerdie. He's innocent. ;-;

8. Well the proof was kinda there and humfry is usually serious

9. I want to believe either side but humfry's got some serious proof.

10. This ^ is a true statement

11. Let me explain what has happened before. Brentark has been framed EXACTLY like this through photoshopped discord screenshots. We were brand new to the threat of Team Eye so we took it as real evidence. Much like what you guys are doing now with Nerdie. We took serious action and kicked Brentark out of the faction as this showed Bren was the leaker. But I felt it wasn't right. I kept going over the proof and realized this was photo shopped. We were given two screenshots, one had a message of Bren's logo on it with a specific message and time. The next one had the exact same message and time but instead was under Iwarrior. The placement was even in the exact spot. I therefor brought this to the staff of NN and we cleaered Brentark's name. What I'm trying to say is there might be someone who is trying to frame Nerdie.

12. Until the bird can prove the dog wrong I'll take the dog's side

13. What proof do you want to see...? How do I disprove something that I had no part in?

14. Someone in the community of craftymynes is trying to frame Nerdie and making us think he is the one leaking cords. Let's see who this could be shall we? First of framing Nerdie would turn the server against him. Therefor his faction would not grow and eventually collapse therefore removing an extremely active faction leaving Team Eye victorious. Hmmm

15. Edited 6 years ago by alarmgv12

Tou know, instead of posting statements that arent backed up, maybe back up your shit with evidence so people can see you know what you talking about, thats what humfry did.

16. @NerdieBirdieYT Juju was joking when he posted it

@NerdieBirdieYT It was a joke, for heaven's sake.

17. I can post the screenshots of framed Brentark if you would like.

18. Do it

19. To all those asking for proof:

Name what you want to see. I do not know how to disprove a conversation I was not in.

20. Alright, this is going to take some discord searching. One second

21. @NerdieBirdieYT The first screenshot is real, I said that at some point when we were discussing a way to trick Team Eye. (Or perhaps Oblivion, I'm not 100% on that.)

The second is faked, I never said that. That screenshot fails to show which Discord server it was in or the online members, meaning it could be easily faked by literally anyone with a Discord server. You can easily change your nickname and name color and profile picture to cake being someone you're not. TE has done this to people in NN multiple times.

Believe what you will, but I did not and never will sell out my faction.

The first screen shot says "I feel kinda guilty, I'm literally leaking my own coordinates for views" like you admitted to it in this thread

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!