Fluxated's Ban Appeal #2

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Fluxated

In Game Name: Fluxated

Reason for Ban: Chat violation

Why I should be banned: Real quick; Attempting again due to being informed my previous appeal was "insincere" and "the most poorly written thing on this forum".
    I believe I should be unbanned for my conviction because I have reviewed the evidence that I, myself, posted to the forum for a "laugh/troll" with friends. I admit after copious amounts of flak from members of this community that my comments in chat were indeed out of line and although my indirective comments (that I thought were of no harm) did indeed cause grief for member/s SPECIFICALLY MasaruCyri. My comments were in no way made to abuse or berate MasaruCyri for what I have just today come to be informed of that MasaruCyri identifies as a female not a male. I apologise sincerely to both the admin team and MasaruCyri herself as I did not even stop to evaluate and think of a deeper issue my comments may have made, call me simpleminded. After reviewing what I have said and what feedback has been sent my way I believe my attitude towards "trolling and abuse" is no more and I am of a more refined and "cooler" minecrafter. I wish to return to CraftyMynes at the soonest possible time and I hope that I am given the opportunity to prove myself as a reformed minecrafter and citizen of CraftyMynes. I also would like to state that how can one learn from their poor choices if not given a second chance, how does anyone grow as an individual? AGAIN I would also like to STRICTLY apologise to Nysic as I disgust him as a person and I wish to make good on this comment and make up for my wrong doings. Please allow me the opportunity to show that I will not be "abusive" and break CraftyMyne rules.

2. TLDR: Fuck off m8, you're wasting my time with your shit...
    Appeal Denied.

The Long Version.

You have been have been the subject of much debate in the last few days across the community and amongst the staff. The nature generally speaking of that debate is whether or not you deserve a second chance.

Fluxated
    Floating in the ocean whilst I await Nysic to stop being lame and chuck me a verdict on my appeal

The reason I have not replied to either of your ban appeals is we were debating this very topic. In my entire time here as a staff member and even when I was player, I have never seen a situation such as this. In the past we've had spamming, people coming in throwing around racial slurs and homophobic remarks purely for shock value but never anything quite like this.

This was honestly one of the worst things I've seen done in a very long time. I'm not gonna lie here (as you remaked yourself) you do disgust me, the comments you made as a joke, for a laugh as it were, are in my opinion disgusting targeted hate speech. In your private responses to me when questioning why I haven't answered your appeal you showed no remorse, no sympathy and a quite frankly an I don't give a fuck attitude.

All everyone ever talks to me as if i'm informed and whatever the hell goes in her a private life and has been publicized AKA "wow you're so mean to MasaruCyri do you know what this person goes through?" A) No I don't 2) I don't want to know, why? I don't care. I'm here to have FUN not gain personal information on who the fuck ever, sir. As detailed in my "Plead for understanding" What you "outlined" and used in my "conviction" wouldn't even offend my 8 year old sister.

Guess what mate, you've offended Masaru, you've offended staff and you've offended most of the community. In a member of our community's Open Letter the only thing you had to say was "Triggered" seriously?

I wish to return to CraftyMynes at the soonest possible time and I hope that I am given the opportunity to prove myself as a reformed minecrafter and citizen of CraftyMynes. I also would like to state that how can one learn from their poor choices if not given a second chance, how does anyone grow as an individual?

I honestly don't believe you when you say this, your remarks, your constant pestering of staff, your replies and your ban appeals scream nothing but insincerity to me. You can't change until you can truly see the pain your words can cause. People come to this server to get away from everyday life and everyday problems, people who know we are a strict server for a reason, people who feel safe enough to let their kids play here. This is not just my view of the server this is the view shared by the community.

@SnowProper
    But first, lets get into the idea of Minecraft as a game. Many people like to say it is. But, to me at least, that is a rather naive way to look at Minecraft. This is much more than a game. It is also a social experience. You may sign onto Minecraft and just want to place one block ontop of the other, and thats cool, but to some people, this is all they really have. They come home from school, after being bullied or depressed or some type of horrible shit from a broken home and log into Craftymynes because this is the brightest spot of their day. The friends they have made here are the true friends they have in this world. Even if they have never met them and in most of our cases, will never meet them. And none of that matters, because Minecraft and Craftymynes makes them happy.

@SnowProper
    Peronally, IF I was a staff member here though, IF I was the one who decided the fate of such a player, if they actually existed. Then what I would say is that they can take that shit elsewhere. And apply it to another community. If you really are remorseful of what you did then on the next server that my imaginary player that I totally made up here plays on, you can apply that shit. You can be less of a fucking waste of oxygen there and treat the players of that community with a little more respect. I would tell you that you will not be allowed back here ever. Simply put, you fucked up. I would hope that this player is telling the truth, that they really did learn that lesson about how you are suppose to be a decent fucking human being and treat other players with a bit of respect. But, not on craftymynes again. I, obviously, very strongly feel this way.

Players of the server feel so strongly about this they come here and voice their opinions of you. They do this because we have an amazing community.

Everything @SnowProper said is true and it is what I believe in. This is what I stand for, this is why I play day in day out. Why everyday I go to work while keeping an eye on the server, why everyday I come home from work and sit up till 4-5 am in the morning keeping an eye on the server. Because I have friends here, friends I may never meet yes, but why does that matter? They are no different for me than the friends I see outside of a game. I laugh with these guys, I cry with these guys and we are there for each other. The staff of CraftyMynes are strong together because we work together, in a sense were more than just a group of names, you could think of us as a family.

We love this server, we love the community and we love the people we get to play with and call friends. Staff are here to protect the server and keep it a safe enviroment from all who would seek to do harm.

To summarise.

You are not welcome here.
    Your appeal to return to this server is denied.
    Your forum account will be suspended.

This is normally the part where I wish you good luck on other servers, instead I wish you this. I hope you learn and I truly hope you do change and grow into someone who can respect other people. I hope one day you realise your actions and how your words have an effect on people, an effect that in this instance we can not ignore or forgive.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!