MaskedMeister's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: MaskedMeister

Reason for your ban: Breaking chat rules

Why should you be unbanned:

I did not mean to break any of the chat rules. Yes i was warned for the first time i did some thing against the rules and because of it I understood that i should be more careful for there are rules for chat ( kinda skiped some... ). BUT i only did those things because that is how i naturally act. Like the "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn" one i did in chat for i wanted to emphasize what i said, and also the "dont blame him guys, it was obviously trump's fault" because i only wanted to lighten the mood for some of the players who were inconvenienced with the spawn thingy. So yeah.. i understand that i broke the rules and i now i know that i should be more sensitive to how i act in chat especially concerning those kinds of topics. So yeah.. lesson learned. and i also want to play more in this server xD

2. MaskedMeister I am the staff member who banned you. I'm glad you have learned your lesson we take our chat rules very seriously and I kicked you multiple times throughout tonight.

You shall be unbanned in 1 day from this appeal, please take this time to review our rules located at https://forum.craftymynes.com/pages/2-rules so this doesn't happen again.

Nysic

3. You have been unbanned, Welcome back.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!