Silverstorm20's Ban appeal.

1. 7 years ago

Silverstorm20

Reason for your ban:

For cheating, Using X-ray Texture Pack, didn't see the Ban Msg and cant see it in the rules as to what it comes under.

Why should you be unbanned:

I am so very sorry, I broke the rules for using X-ray, I had a moment of weakness I really wanted something I couldn't afford So I contemplated weather or not do do this, and I gave in thinking I wouldn't get caught and obviously I did. I have been playing Minecraft since beta and This is the first time I have cheated its not in my nature but I guess I'm human. I'm not expecting to be able to get my ban removed because Simply, I fucked up. but I do not want to give up on this amazing server. I thought about my mistake all night and I am ashamed I Will never do something so stupid again. I felt so ashamed to be in that cell in front of my friends and to be in Team-speak with a bunch of you (crafty, Barron and Nysic) it is not a feeling I want to feel again. I now know I wont be looked at the same again By the staff or players but I would fight for this server and all the great and wonderful People in it, iv been nice I'm not a horrible person, I have shared this server on my facebook like 4 times to get more people on, iv cleaned up spawn iv help people time and time again cause it fells good to help them and in turn help the server. I am sorry that I Disobeyed and I'm sorry to all the players that I gained an advantage over you all. I would do anything for this server, even if that means walking away from it. X-ray has been removed from my computer not that that means anything. I will not Cheat again. And I know these are just words but they are sincere.

Thank you for your time and sorry for making your job harder then it has to be.
    I respect your choices. Again I am immensely sorry to everyone.

2. Silverstorm20, we had a feeling about you from day one in regards to what happened to you yesterday. We have been watching you for some time and sorry to say that yesterday you proved my suspicions correct. This comes as a shock to me because I did genuinely enjoy your company on teamspeak. However just because I like you doesn't mean I don't have a job to do.

Using any form of cheat or exploit to gain an advantage on the server is a a permanent banable offence meaning, I cannot unban this account. You genuinely seem remorseful and I sympathise with you, but the rules are there for a reason and you broke them.

I wish you well on whatever server you call your home next.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!