1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Donald_Trump_016

HI I was banned for chat violations a few months back

My ign was BlackCasper, and is now Donald_Trump_016

I was no doubt in the wrong for the way I acted, and apologize. I was frustrated that day and disrespected the rules of the server, and for that I am sorry. I'd like another chance to show that I've learned my lesson, and can be a beneficiary to this server. Thank you to anyone who reads this and considers. I very much enjoyed playing on this server!

Apologizes for the format i read it after i posted this

2. Hi! I was the moderator that banned you. Thank you for the apology, really and truly! We would love to have you back after you serve your ban time! Unfortunately, your new username breaks the following rule of CraftyMynes:

Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat. Also part of chat etiquette is having an appropriately named character since your name appears on the player list and in chat. If your name is inappropriate you will be asked to change it. You will likely be banned until you do.

If you change your name back, you will be unbanned after serving the time for the original ban (3 days following the posting of this appeal).

Thank you for your continued interest in CraftyMynes and for this appeal! I look forward to playing alongside you again!

or Sign Up to reply!