soggy_M's ban appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by soggy_M

soggy_M:

I was banned for "hacking".

I should be unbanned because I wasn't hacking, have never hacked, and had no evidence to show I was hacking. My base was removed without warning or explanation that I spent many hours working on legitimately.

Thanks for tweaking the message to make it appear as if I made a typo in a message that was out of format anyways. I don't think you understand that the friend who was hacking wasn't on my account, he was on his own account. The account of soggy_M wasn't involved in ANYTHING against the rules.

APOCALYPSE,

Thank you for your pardon. However, if you look AJ was a brand new player. J0ne, Chaka, and myself built that base completely legit with no hacks before AJ joined crafty. Simply because one player uses x-Ray doesn't merit taking what we earned without hacks.

What is the point of appeals if you are too stubborn to lift a ban randomly placed on a player. And don't bring religion into this.

2. Edited 7 years ago by AP0C4L1P53

@soggy_M

I was watching how your "friend" AJlive77 (which his skin is a turtle ninja just like yours, i think he's Donatello and ur Raphael, or whatever) and u were living in a shared space (same base) which I saw it was built using illegally obtained resourses through X ray, which you took from the chests you share together.

Technically, I didn't see you specifically X ray, or cheat in any way (yet)... but saw ur friend, and when he respawned @ his place after he died in lava, I followed him and found you there too, which I didn't hesitate and got rid of both of you. Due to the inspected area.

What I am going to do its to give you the benefit of doubt. I will pardon you, but you have to start from 0, because that base was "illegal", so I got rid of it.

This is my last word for it. Take it or leave it. I wait for your response. And dont blame me for it, blame your "friend", because in this world, innocents pay for all the sinners.

3. Sorry, but that is my decision, Im not taking any chances with that, either you take the offer I gave you: you start from 0 or dont come back at all. Life is hard and as I said before: "in this world, innocents pay for all the sinners".

If you choose to come back, welcome back! If not... have fun elsewhere.

4. Its not religion, if you are intelligent enough you will know what i meant was that everybody pays for the acts of who misbehave.

I gave you a choice and you don't want to take it, fine. So by the response u gave me, u can stay Banned because players, we have a lot everyday.

or Sign Up to reply!