Yuri28f's ban appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: yuri28f
    Reason for my ban:
    Killing of a player after his teleport to my location by my accpetion of his teleport request.

Let's start with me saying that I really didn't mean to write another ban appeal and stick to the rules but here we are again ಠ_ಠ
    It looks like I misread or didn't undestand the rules clearly, and by that I mean not killing players in any way regarding ANY teleportation process.
    Here's the quotation of the rules regarding my felony:

"Don’t kill random TP’ers - The random TP is the best way for new players to safely get away from spawn
    without being slain by geared players. Teleporting with other players and subsequently killing
    them is prohibited."

My knowledge of the this rule was still intact, but I did not know the legality or rather illegality of killing playes with teleportation requests, which is not stated in that paragraph. But I can see and
    undestand that this form of "Spawn killing" is prohibited, if not stated in the list of rules, and thought that I was using a legal "backdoor" with my companion, that practiced this kind of trick
    regularly. I apologise if I misunderstood this paragraph and will now know how to behave when I see a random TP request on my screen and not teleport somewhere randomly and accept the teleport request afterwards.

I am deeply sorry for my foolish naivety and will stop this illegal practice. I will take responsebility
    for my misunderstanding and will again take full responsebilitly for my actions. You can hit me up on the
    forum anytime and ask me about the exact circumstances of this event anytime.

pleadingly asking for mercy,
    yuri28f

2. Yuri28f as you have said we have been here a few times however, you are only fairly new back to the server. This isn't a widely known rule and was only put in place for people exploiting the ability to teleport to others. The fact that your friend coaxed you into it, who in your own words "practiced this kind of trick regularly" has me rightly concerned.

This practice is forbidden and is disruptive to everyone and only seeks to make life difficult for everyone involved.

I'm going to give you a 1 day ban considering the above reasons. I also wish the name of your companion so we might have a bit of a chat concerning the rules, feel free to private message me this.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!