oajs44 Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by oajs44

Please follow this format.

Title of the thread: (your In Game Name here)'s Ban Appeal

In Game Name: oajs44

Reason for your ban: Spamming

Why should you be unbanned: My reasoning for my unban is, I've taken a step back from minecraft for months, maybe even a year, I've been busy with sports and school, another reason is I've been playing since beta and it mad me mad for much minecraft changes, so I took a step back from playing for a while, I don't know how long, but my point is, for a while. I was very immature then, I thought spamming was funny, doing it with friends and family, I've matured, I've learned my lesson. I am graduating soon. And I would like to say, I am sincerely sorry for anyone I got pissed off. I know how annoying it is now. And I swear, it will never happen again.

I know it may not matter what I say or what I think, but if you give me another shot, I will not prove you wrong!

Thank you for your time

- oajs44

2. Hello. Considering you were banned almost a year ago for spamming you will be pardoned tomorrow. Please take the time to catch up and read the rules to prevent any future chat violations and or offenses. See you tomorrow.

or Sign Up to reply!