1. 7 years ago

I can imagine this would be rather command heavy but is there any way to have a live animal market/ trading point for people to sell animals. I know some people have already been interested in this idea has it been asked before?

2. Nice idea but dang as you said thats some heavy commanding that is relativly unpractical.

3. what about, a way to submit an animal then recive an egg, that would break spawners and ruin the game unless you worked around it or disabled changing spawners

4. Or you could rig up a snowball that uses a throw event to summon said animal into the game. But that is beside the point. Heavy command blocking would be needed even for that. I feel like in a way what you suggest is a "pokeball" a number of "command block mods' have shown that they are possible, but a very bad idea for a server. They change scoreboards and its just ick all the way around. The question is, how does one deposit an animal to sell. And also how do you sell the animal in a way the person could get it.

5. Also despite my seemingly negativity if someone could pull this off i want to see it, it would be awesome. :D

6. This is the place to brainstorm, an animal deposit could be maybe a lead thing, which would maybe stop noobs from making a mess, and stuff.... I'm not much of a command block wiz myself, but the way it is right now, selling mobs would be way too much effort on the part of Crafty to be worth it to the server. What are you going to sell? Mobs? Endermen, no you can just go through the portal at spawn... zombie villagers, go get your own... I'd like to see lots of features, this one's pretty low on my list though.

7. It doesnt really represent vanilla survival gamestyle either.
    Seems like a way to just encourage people to break entity rules and become lazier with animals

8. Go make your own farm

9. @Captain_Mitchell Go make your own farm

I had a slight issue with mine...

heh

10. Guys! Guys! I figured out how to do it!
    Step 1: find desired animals.
    Step 2: decide on a place you want to transport the animals and get the coordinates.
    Step 3: move animal using a boat for downhill, and rails and minecart for uphill to the place.
    Step 4: get payed.
    Enjoy my steps to an animal market :) sorry for troll lol

11. Just dont go over 100 entities.

12. Step 1: Find Cow
    Step 2: Capture Cow
    Step 3: Make Cow catapult
    Step 4: Send Cow flying over CraftyMynes
    Step 5: The Cow went over the moon...

MOOOOOOOOOON

13. If people could handle it (not going to happen) we could make a system of ice, rails, and tnt cannons (xD) throughout CraftyMynes to transport animals! Right?

14. Someone watched Monty Python *cough @_Haxington_ cough* xD

or Sign Up to reply!