Post a Reply

Handing out L's

1. 7 years ago

I and other players have been doing endless repairs to the end-zone grinder for days now in an attempt to keep it running for fellow players, and ourselves, of course. However, it appears that some people simply crave to ruin this fine public experience-granting device as many times as it takes for it to remain destroyed, for the sake of, well, of that I am not sure. Therefore, I suppose I myself am finished doing these repairs with no true longstanding or even semi-longstanding outcome, as any progress made will nearly always be tastelessly destroyed within the same day, it seems.

If you please, might you tell me the logic running through your craniums that morally suffices as a good enough reason to destroy something helpful to all who were aware of it, including yourselves?

2. @The__Judge I and other players have been doing endless repairs to the end-zone grinder for days now in an attempt to keep it running for fellow players, and ourselves, of course. However, it appears that some people simply crave to ruin this fine public experience-granting device as many times as it takes for it to remain destroyed, for the sake of, well, of that I am not sure. Therefore, I suppose I myself am finished doing these repairs with no true longstanding or even semi-longstanding outcome, as any progress made will nearly always be tastelessly destroyed within the same day, it seems.

If you please, might you tell me the logic running through your craniums that morally suffices as a good enough reason to destroy something helpful to all who were aware of it, including yourselves?

Attention, Maybe they take a perverse pleasure in other peoples anger.