To Jumpy StayDead4once

1. 7 years ago

In chat I was following the convo of a mod and another player the player said come tp to me I won't kill you. The mod replied you can' t kill me I thought why not lets make a joke out of it and said. "Yes you can lol Dos attack approximately 15 seconds later i was issued a ban for "server threats" Now Honestly I could care less whether or whether not I get unbanned from your bloody server , However I would like the mods/admin to be a little more friendly towards "jokes" in the future a dos For all you tech savy people out there is basicly a system overload from thousands of computer that denies a network or server the ability to work due to overload. This takes THOUSANDS of targeted computers to a particular url or server domain. A single user couldnt and more then likely would never even attempt to do something like that on a Minecraft server hosting maybe at max 100 people. So next time If your still "Threatened" issue a warning about it. Because trust me if you find a real hacker that actually gives two shits he is just going to sidestep you pathetic "Ip ban" and troll the hell out of you all.

2. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

G'day I was the staff member who banned you.

-image-

We do not take or tolerate server threats lightly and we treat them all as genuine. Making any threat against the server is an automatic iP ban with no chance for appeal.

You are permanently banned from the server, your appeal is denied.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!