Post a Reply

Introductions/Welcome Thread

1. 7 years ago

Heeyy! We have a new introduction thread now, awesome :D

o/ name's Elaine and from Malaysia. Joined this server few days ago and starting to love it :) I no longer am alone in my SP world!

2. Hi I'm new, I like Tea, Green Tea to be specific. Tea is good for you. I just started playing a couple of days ago xD It's nice to meet you all. xD

3. im new just joined a few days ago just wanted to say hi, i really like the server and that its 100% vanilla. im good at redstone and like making stuff with it, i also like building, but im not as good at pvp as i am at other things. well that all i have to say now.

4. Hey guys, I've been playing here for a little while but just got around to making a forum account.

This is the very first server I've ever played on and actually my first time ever playing with other people. I'm really happy with my choice so far with active admins, amazing work put into spawn, the friendliness of the community.

I hope to be on this server for a long time to come and I'll be sharing in the show & tell thread as well!

5. @Dmoney5000 Hey guys, I've been playing here for a little while but just got around to making a forum account.

This is the very first server I've ever played on and actually my first time ever playing with other people. I'm really happy with my choice so far with active admins, amazing work put into spawn, the friendliness of the community.

I hope to be on this server for a long time to come and I'll be sharing in the show & tell thread as well!

Welcome to da kommunitee :D

6. Edited 7 years ago by Show177045

Joined a couple weeks ago after looking for a new home on minecraft, so thought it was time to say hey on the forums!

Spent a couple days working my way out into the wilderness, then completed my first base camp yesterday.

Pretty spot and haven't seen evidence of another player within thousands of blocks.

Hoping to make some friends here and maybe build up a little town.

Here's a teaser. No nether portals leading the way to it, between 40-60k linear blocks from town. Top of a temperate high hill with rolling hills and coastline around. Look for me in game if you're interested in building a little town and would be happy to share the space.

-image-