DarkestDestiny Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by DarkestDestiny

In Game Name: DarkestDestiny

Reason for your ban:"XRay"
    I downloaded a resource pack which replaces stone with glass and used to to mine diamonds to create diamond blocks for a beacon.
    In other words I admit to "XRaying".

Why should you be unbanned: I have a friend on the server who I have built a base with.
    I ask that you please unban me from the server so I may play legitimately with that friend.
    I also solemnly swear to never again cheat or modify the game in any way which will unfairly and unjustly benefit me.
    I would also like to apologize to everyone on the CraftyMynes server for cheating the game and also to apologize to my friend for stupidly breaking the rules in an attempt to pointlessly acquire diamonds, which I did not need as I already had diamonds I acquired legitimately.

Screenshot(Proof I have removed the resource pack)
    -image-

2. Greetings I was the staff member who banned you.

Firstly thank you for admitting you broke the rules, this however doesn't excuse the fact that you did break them. While you may be sorry using any cheat or exploit to gain an advantage on the server results in a permenant ban as listed in our rules.

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.

This means your appeal is denied, best of luck on other servers.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!