enzoenzi's ban appeal.

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: enzoenzi

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Why should you be unbanned: first of all, i was not hacking (which is good) but i am using a X-ray texturepack, and honestly i really do deserve to be ban, but here in CraftyMynes i don't want to be ban and be remember as a villain.

But the reason why i want to be unbanned is because i want to still play on the server, because is REALLY good pure Vannila server and you can't really find these kinds of server anywhere, i get it that i don't deserve to be unbanned. but at least give me a second chance, i have a friend there who trust me, and i want to play legitimately with that very friend.

I also did required some of the iron (e.g Armor, Tools, and shield) legitimately and that's how much i tried on this server to still be playing it right now.
    i also vow NOT to cheat, hack, or even anything 'Naughty' on THIS specific server.

The date i was banned was on 6/13/2016.

P.S i also read the rules, this means a permanenant ban, and this appeal is gonna be denied now is it?

2. Edited 7 years ago by AP0C4L1P53

@enzoenzi

Indeed the rules says:

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.

So I caught you mining directly to iron, I mean, IRON, so easy to get, really dissapointed.

This appeal is DENIED due to the use of Xray that gives you unfair advantage over the legit players, and because you admitted to it.

Have fun in other servers.

PS. We don't baby sit big offenders like you.

or Sign Up to reply!