IbexiSterlinfa's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

(In Game Name: IbexiSterlinfa, mastersterlin, Sharpshot925, Sharpshot924, Sharpshot923, Epicsterlin, RusskiMedved, Jeanpaulepping.

Reason for your ban: I cheated quite a long time ago (1-2 years) and got banned for it, although my ban does not have a specific reason this is the only reason that was provided.

Why should you be unbanned: It's been quite a long time and some of my friends have migrated back to this server and it's been enough updates to the game to interest me again. Even if I wanted to cheat again my clients are no longer maintained so I have no method of cheating. I also would be on this server primarily for social interaction rather than playing minecraft itself, so I have very little interest in cheating but rather talking to the members of the community and staff.)

Old thread above, I'm not done appealing. If Blackened_dawn had actually read my post's content we could get somewhere but this staff member has always had a bias towards me and my group due to what happened when we played here. I would like to have an actual discussion other than "No your not getting unbanned ever because you did x". In my post's content I explained why I think you should unban me and my accounts and I provided reasons to why I wouldn't cheat as I had got banned for. I would rather keep my distance from this particular admin so I would request a non-biased staff member review my situation. I'm available in teamspeak if necessary.

2. You were given 2 chances by the owner and you have blown both chances. Anything said against you will be considered bias by you.

No third, no fourth, no fifth chances.

Appeal denied

or Sign Up to reply!