Edsters ban appeal

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by edsters

In Game Name: Edsters

I just was banned for "inappropriate chat". I was asking some questions in chat and some have considered to be trollish, and I can totally understand that. I also used the words "negro" and "bumhole" in a humorous manner but I do understand those can be deemed offensive and are not acceptable in the community.

Why should you be unbanned:
    Though, I don't think I said anything wildly offensive, I do acknowledge in retrospect that I have crossed the line. I apologize for disrespecting the community and staff. I am new to MineCraft so my demeanor can definitely use some adjustment but I would definitely like to come back and play on CraftMynes as it is a legit server that fits my needs.

2. Hi! I was the mod that banned you. Here at CraftyMynes we take offensive chat violations very seriously as we want to create an environment that is open to all types of people. That being said, as you have recognized and apologized for your violation, you will be unbanned in three days. Please take this time to review the rules so that something like this doesn't happen again. Thank you for the appeal and I look forward to welcoming you back into CraftyMynes!

or Sign Up to reply!