Red Army: New Recruits Welcome!

1. 8 years ago

The Red Army is a militant faction dedicated to gaining wealth and land, providing a fun involved community, creating bigger and better builds, and helping make the CraftyMynes server a better place. We provide our members with p4 sets as well as insurance for them, supplies for pvp and building, functioning and safe bases, protection and raiding partners, and amazing friendships and companionship. If you wish to join, please speak with jordanowen1992, tsu, Darktyui, or myself and we will have you tp'd to one of our many bases where you can work along side our members. A current members roster will be added soon. Hope to see you all soon :)
    -Soviet Superman

2. Wow! You're on the forums, too! That's pretty exciting!

I'd join, but I'm busy working on my own empire! Still, I hope you visit for Elephantia's founding—it's going to be super exciting!

3. I liked to join Elephantia please.

4. My popcorn and soda is ready for these pseudo-factions and potential childish inter-faction insults and conflicts.

5. @Captain_Mitchell I liked to join Elephantia please.

Sorry, but it isn't quite ready yet! The public founding will be this Saturday, though, so look forward to it!

@Glucan My popcorn and soda is ready for these pseudo-factions and potential childish inter-faction insults and conflicts.

Popcorn is an exciting food!

6. Soviet, what does your flag look like?

or Sign Up to reply!