XtremeProGamer's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

Username: XtremeProGamer

Reason: Advertising

Why i should be unbanned:
    because i am a keen minecraft player that only wants to try every server and try to make my own. i know what i did was wrong but i had 2 friends that played on the server at the time and i wanted to give them the address for my server so they could see it because i was considering making them staff but i said it in chat and i said it multiple times so they could see it.

2. Greetings,

[01:03:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <XtremeProGamerYT> feel free to go to my server! Server IP: -Redacted-
    [01:03:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <XtremeProGamerYT> feel free to go to my server! Server IP: -Redacted-
    [01:03:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§3TheSpiderman2013§r> xtreme dont advertise other servers
    [01:04:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <XtremeProGamerYT> i dont care
    [01:04:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <XtremeProGamerYT> i hate this server anyway :D

[01:04:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <XtremeProGamerYT> feel free to go to my server! Server IP: -Redacted-
    [01:04:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <XtremeProGamerYT> enjoy
    [01:04:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <XtremeProGamerYT> feel free to go to my server! Server IP: -Redacted-
    [01:04:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <XtremeProGamerYT> feel free to go to my server! Server IP:-Redacted-
    [01:04:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <XtremeProGamerYT> feel free to go to my server! Server IP: -Redacted-

Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling.

You come to our server peddling your own shitty server, claim that you hate our server and to top that all off write up a half ass ban appeal and still havent given me a reason to unban you?

Why i should be unbanned:
    because i am a keen minecraft player that only wants to try every server and try to make my own. i know what i did was wrong but i had 2 friends that played on the server at the time and i wanted to give them the address for my server so they could see it because i was considering making them staff but i said it in chat and i said it multiple times so they could see it.

Aside from saying you did something wrong (which we both agree on), you haven't given me any single bit of information as to why you should be allowed back here. Personally I don't think your friends were on the server at all, it is my belief you came here to poach players and failed miserably.

So you can continue to hate this server and best of luck on yours.

Appeal is denied.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!