JaceNeedsCoffee Staff Application

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by JaceNeedsCoffee

IGN: JaceNeedsCoffee

Time Zone: Central - USA

Strengths: I don't give up on a task easy until it's done perfectly (That due to a mix of perfectionism and devotion), I try and see everything in an unbiased view and make my best judgement based on ethics not morals, When in a position of authority I try to be nice in dealing with issues, if that isn't helping the situation I then get stern (as needed) with people until the problem is dealt with. I love and am more than willing to help everyone who needs it :)

Weaknesses: I'm not always able to be on especially during the fall when I have school, work , and theatre. I'm not always able to stay with chat but try to read it now and than. I often work too hard on something to the point where I burn myself out of energy. I tend to be emotionless when I have no energy.

Why I'm applying: I haven't been on for very long, only enough to just apply. However in that time i've seen the staff members going above and beyond to be awesome helping new users like myself as well keep the server within order by monitoring users and kicking those who don't respect the rules. I want to help keep the server nice and fun to play by keeping order and make sure everyone is following the rules.

Time Played: 8,506,954 ticks

- And to just add I want to thank you guys for reading my application, I know i haven't been on long and if that keeps me from becoming a staff member, I perfectly understand. Either way this is a great server, I like it and I want the staff to know that I appreciate their work and in the behalf of others apologize for the crap they get put through.

Have a great day,
    Jace

or Sign Up to reply!