SlayerCruse's Ban appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: SlayerCruse

Reason for your ban: Was not given. "going to assume flying" <-- i was flying :(

Why should you be unbanned: Technically i should not be. It would be nice though. I have had a great time playing on your server recently. I was simply excited as i figured i could use forge mappings instead of waiting for MCP to be updated. "I make mods" <-- My first was called "Opesso Mod" it added new wood types had 9 downlods gg.

So i made a simple fly hack. and tried it out. No lies no bullshit. I cheated. my fault.

I have been playing legit for the last "1-2" weeks <-- not sure. And everyone is super nice and usually helpful.

2. Hello I am the administrator who banned you. You were banned for flying as you thought, perhaps you didn't read your ban message?

@SlayerCruse So i made a simple fly hack. and tried it out. No lies no bullshit. I cheated. my fault.

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.

Cheating is a permanent ban, this appeal is denied. You are welcome to come back on an alt if you really wish, however you would be IP banned if you are caught again.

or Sign Up to reply!