Barrica1 ban appeal

1. 7 years ago

ban reason:
    chat violations (spam)
    why I should get unbanned:
    I was new in the server an i don't knowed that If I tipe the same message 5 times I will get banned. alo i apologise for it and i'm so sorry

2. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

Ello, i'm the mod that banned you
    The following are the game logs that got you in trouble

[07:23:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §7barrica1§r whispers to you: can you exchange me ane echest for 2 diamonds??
    [07:23:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §7barrica1§r whispers to you: can you exchange me ane echest for 2 diamonds??
    [07:23:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §7barrica1§r whispers to you: can you exchange me ane echest for 2 diamonds??
    [07:24:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §7barrica1§r whispers to you: can you exchange me ane echest for 2 diamonds??
    [b][07:24:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Beedobi§r> barrica1 please stop spamming me with whispers[/b]
    [07:24:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7barrica1§r> ok but can u trade w/ me an e chest
    [b][07:24:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Beedobi§r> I'm not giving my echests away[/b]
    [07:24:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7barrica1§r> for 2 diamunds
    [07:24:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Beedobi§r> i gave one to Ven bc vene is my friend
    [07:25:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7barrica1§r> pleassse
    [b][07:25:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Beedobi§r> no.[/b]
    [b][07:25:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> barrica1, she said no, and to stop[/b]
    [b][07:25:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> you will not be warned again[/b]

To which, you send me this

[07:25:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §7barrica1§r whispers to you: can u trade an e chest??

so that was in total of 8 times
    7 if you count

ok but can u trade w/ me an e chest

and

for 2 diamunds

as one thing

Be respectful to other players - Don’t use extremely derogatory terms or epithets. Don’t insult or personally attack others in excess. If someone asks you to stop, then stop. Don’t cross the line or continue after you’ve been asked you to stop.

Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat. Also part of chat etiquette is having an appropriately named character since your name appears on the player list and in chat. If your name is inappropriate you will be asked to change it. You will likely be banned until you do.

Listen to staff members - Enough said! People will always find ways around the rules, staff reserve the right to make changes to the rules to cover these holes in order to keep the server a safe friendly place.

~Ven

or Sign Up to reply!