donkeydash's Ban apeal

1. 8 years ago

In game name: Donkeydash
    Reason for ban: X-raying
    Why I should be unbanned: I used an xray texture pack to get diamonds. I only made some armor and tools, and didn't trade any diamonds, or use any in pvp or anything, and I didn't use the diamonds to gain advantages over others in any way, considering most people have sets of highly enchanted armor. I feel so bad about doing this, I felt like I let everybody down, I lost many friends, and I regret this so much. I miss the server and I'm begging to come back. I was feeling angry that nobody
    looked at my posts , like everybody had great gear and I didn't, I was just being stupid and emotional. This server is the best server around, and it has been my favorite server of all time. I promise that ill never break the rules again, and strive to enforce them.
    I haven't played in months , I feel like a terrible person, and I just want to play with my friends once again.

2. Edited 8 years ago by Nysic

DonkeyDash, you're apology seems genuine and thank you for admitting you made a mistake. Regardless of what you mined the diamonds for, tools etc even for personal use, the fact is here you still obtained them using a modified client. For this reason you will remain banned.

You're appeal is denied, best of luck on other servers.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!