1. 7 years ago

I really hate the reason I'm leaving, especially since this has been my very first server experience and I have had a lot of fun with people here, but regardless I feel like I still need to leave.

I would hate for all my hard work to go to waste, so I would like to give away my (unraided and hidden) base and all supplies. I've got a lot of almost everything. Hidden storage, tree farm, crop farms, mob grinder, strip mines, etc. If you want it, please let me know and tell me why you want it and if we can get on at the same time I will show you where it all is.

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

But hey... it's all good. Thanks for everyone that taught me stuff about this game or gave me stuff!

-image-

2. Bai Julie. Didn't know you for long but you were very generous with the watermelon at spawn. Have a good one ^_^.

3. Aww dont leave me :( I'll miss you.

4. RIP, you know you could just leave it be and later return.... Take a break of sorts.

5. @FishW RIP, you know you could just leave it be and later return.... Take a break of sorts.

Thanks, but can't really do that. He's not going to be leaving.

6. @juliebbqsauce Thanks, but can't really do that. He's not going to be leaving.

:/ talk to a staff member?(or the owner if it is a staff memeber, if its the owner than thats kinda awkward lol) I'm sure they could help you if it is someone on the server harassing you. Or change your username and rejoin if you feel that is needed. Either way it's sad to see a member of the community leave :(

7. @FishW :/ talk to a staff member?(or the owner if it is a staff memeber, if its the owner than thats kinda awkward lol) I'm sure they could help you if it is someone on the server harassing you. Or change your username and rejoin if you feel that is needed. Either way it's sad to see a member of the community leave :(

Lol yeah, can't talk to anyone.

8. I wonder who shes mad at

9. I'm not mad at anyone.

10. Well why did you say "He's not gonna leave?"

11. @Captain_Mitchell Well why did you say "He's not gonna leave?"

...Cause he's not.

12. Idk who you're talking about so

13. If a player is harassing you, please contact an administrator as soon as possible with screenshots/logs, we will take action

14. No one wants you to go.

15. I'm not being harassed, but thank you!

16. You just said you were. Kinda sounds like that's what your implying.

17. Is it because I knocked you off of the wall?

18. Lol thats a dumb reason to be mad.

19. @ClingyTable Is it because I knocked you off of the wall?

Lol what wall? No lol.

20. @juliebbqsauce I'm not being harassed, but thank you!

Then what's happening? Your happiness is in everyone's interest and we'll do our best to help.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!